Old World Christmas-Mixer Ornament
The mixer was introduced in 1856 by Ralph Collier. In 1908 the electrical mixer was born. Before the mixer, baking was much more laborious and time consuming, slowing production. Now bakers can produce pounds of dough as fast as they can be consumed!
- Old World Christmas - Mixer Ornament
- Approximate Size: 3.25 inches
- Materials: Molten Blown Glass and Glitter
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800's
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Old World Christmas offers the most extensive and best-loved collection with over 1,400 proprietary designs
Be the first to review this product.