- Old World Christmas - Large Red Cardinal Clip
- A clip is attached to the bottom of the cardinal so the bird can securely stay in your tree
- Red feathers make up the tail of this cardinal clip.
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
Birds are symbols of happiness and joy, and so they are regarded as a necessity on the Christmas Tree. Glassblowers often kept wild birds during the winter months since the sound of the gas flame in the workshop prompted the birds to sing. Then when spring arrived, the birds returned to freedom.