Sushi was originally a Japanese method of preserving fish by combining it with rice and vinegar. Today, sushi has evolved into a popular culinary art.
- Old World Glass -Christmas Sushi Roll Ornament
- Approximate Size: 2.25 Inches
- Materials: Molten Blown Glass and Glitter
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800's
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations