The legend of Santa Claus is derived from the European figure of St. Nicholas. Throughout the world he became the folk hero all children dream about on Christmas Eve. This Santa proudly wears a traditional tartan kilt and other clothing of the Scottish highland, as well as playing the popular musical instrument, the bagpipes.
- Old World Glass -Highland Santa Ornament
- SKU: 710139
- Approximate Size: 5 X 2 X 1.75 inches
- Materials: Molten Blown Glass and Glitter
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition using techniques that originated in the 1800's
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds made exclusively for Old World Christmas
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations