Ernest Miller Hemingway was an American author and journalist. His economical and understated style had a strong influence on 20th-century fiction, while his life of adventure and his public image influenced later generations. Hemingway produced most of his work between the mid-1920s and the mid-1950s, and won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1954. He published seven novels, six short story collections and two non-fiction works.
- Ernest Hemingway Felt Character Ornament -
- DELIGHTFULLY DETAILED - Enchanting Ernest Hemingway ornament is finely detailed and hand made
- NOT JUST FOR THE HOLIDAYS - A unique addition to your Christmas tree, this charming ornament also make eye-catching decor any time of the year, wherever displayed.
- FAIR TRADE ITEMS - Adorable, soft ornaments are crafted in Kyrgyzstan by a women-run co-op.
- NOTICEABLE DECORATION - Each measures about 6 1/2" high.